Sunday, February 12, 2012

You + Relationship = Ass out the DOOR!



I know you're probably tired of hearing it - "He isn't going to come knocking on your door," or "She's not just going to suddenly appear on your couch," - but dagnabbit if it isn't true! Dating as we all know, is a numbers game and if you want to meet the love of your life, you need to get your ass off the sofa and out the door, ready and willing to meet as many new people as possible. It's not rocket science, the more people you meet, the closer you will be to finding that someone special.

"Yeah, yeah Kari. That all sounds fine and good, but how do I do that when I have a demanding job and kids that keep me on my toes and need me every time I turn around?" Well, I suppose, like anything else, if having a loving companion in your life is that important to you, you'll make the time and do what it takes to find them.

"But I'm not a bar person and I hate going to singles events." That's cool, no one is suggesting you become a Leisure Suit Larry barfly and end up in rehab from a growing propensity to the bottle. Not at all. Vary the places to which you go. Explore your passions and carve your social life around them and you increase the odds of meeting someone who likes the same things you do. Afterall, the ordinary places are not going to be the spots where you will meet your extraordinary better half! And that includes your couch...

No comments:

Post a Comment