Thursday, August 12, 2010

Question of the Day: What color of clothing are you most drawn or attracted to with the opposite sex?

According to the recent research and cited in the AOL Health article (below), women as well as men, are mostly attracted to the opposite sex who wear the color red. The research suggested women's attraction to the hue worn by men promoted their interest based on status, sexual response and romance. What else is rather fascinating was the finding that an individual's attraction to the opposite sex who wear red, is totally without awareness as they are completely oblivious to its power over them! I always thought I liked a man in light blue or black, but perhaps I need to test this theory out at my local Target and see how drawn I am to the male employees! Target....eh...oh well, it's a start!


Seeing Red: Women Attracted to Men in Rose-Colored Clothes - AOL Health

No comments:

Post a Comment