Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Question of the Day: What is the biggest relationship challenge you've faced? How did you get through it?


Oh boy, if I had a dollar for every relationship challenge I've heard, I'd be a RICH woman.  Personally, the biggest obstacle I faced was in my marriage, but to protect his privacy, I won't divulge the details.  Obviously, we handled it by divorcing, as sometimes relationship upheavals just can't be worked out by staying together.  Sometimes letting go and moving on is the only option.  Ideal no, but necessary in some situations, yes.

I'm always impressed by couples who find a way to change together and allow their relationships to morph into new identities as different circumstances arise.  Call me naive, but I still believe in everlasting love and the theory that no problem is too big that it cannot be solved with love!  I know, I know...just call me Pollyanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment