Monday, December 6, 2010

Question of the Day: Do you get a holiday gift for someone that you really like but have only had a few dates with (more than 3, less than 10)?



My answer is yes...something small, but yet "meaningful" to the two of you. Maybe something that pertains to a sweet, endearing or funny incident that happened while on one of your dates together? Perhaps a movie on DVD that they mentioned they liked complemented with a gift card to the movies? (And a touching note saying, it has to be redeemed together!) A music CD or a book that you both discussed are always safe.

One year I had been seeing a guy that I'd only been on three dates with, and he brought me a set of wine glasses that I had mentioned on our first date that I really liked. I was so touched by it because he had taken the time to really listen to my comment at dinner about the style of my wine glass and how much I liked it. That definitely scored BIG points with me! So, I think anything that signifies something that happened or they mentioned while out with you is always your best bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment