Sunday, March 21, 2010

Question of the Day: Do you think a long standing FWB relationship has a chance to lead to love?

Being around singles constantly and seeing many "Friends with Benefits" relationships (Okay, okay, I might have had 1....er....or so...myself), I can't say I've really ever seen many of them, if any, evolve into a serious, monogamous partnership. It seems to me that once you establish "the rules", if you will, of your current arrangement, it's difficult for one or both partners to see the other person in a different way. What's worse is when one partner starts to develop strong feelings for their FWB and it's not reciprocated. I've seen this time and time again and most always leads to the demise of the union.

Have you had or do you know anyone whose FWB relationship became a serious, long-term relationship?

1 comment:

  1. it definitely does..anything for a longer span of time get one emotionally attached to a person, or an animal, even an object for that matter. think of ur 1st car, how difficult it was to let go..

    ReplyDelete