Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Question of the Day: You're out w/ your bff who is EXTREMELY shy. They see someone they'd like to approach. What is your BEST advice for them?


Big surprise! This has never been an issue for me, but for people who suffer from severe shyness, this can be a huge hurdle in their dating life. If I'm out with a friend whose too nervous to approach a romantic interest, I've been known to be so brazen as to go up to the person myself and inform them my friend would like to meet them. Not always the most tactful thing to do, but sometimes third party intervention is necessary to get the ball rolling!

What tips, advice or words of encouragement have you used to help your bashful friends pave the smoothest path towards approaching a person they find attractive?


No comments:

Post a Comment