Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Question of the Day: Have you ever accidentally called someone on your cell while in a "hot" moment with someone else?


I was listening to my favorite morning talk show this morning on the radio and bursted out laughing when a caller revealed her totally embarrassing sex story.  She said after a very hot love-making session with her boyfriend, she looked down and realized her phone was on the bed the entire time.  When she picked it up and looked at it, she realized she accidentally "butt dialed" her son's teacher twice while they were having sex!  O-M-G!!!  Could you die?? And what's worse, supposedly Ms. Roberts answered and hung up each time! 

Thank goodness I've yet to make an unplanned phone call during a passionate moment, but I have been known to fall asleep with my phone in my bed and accidentally dial my step-dad.  Phew...luckily I sleep alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment