Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Question of the Day: Is it a turn off when your S.O. doesn't know the difference between a touchdown and a homerun?


What can I say?  I'm not the biggest sports fan and have been known to put my foot in my mouth while stupidly pretending to talk the lingo.  If you're a big sports fan, is it a huge turn-off for you when your mate asks you something silly like, "How many yards do you need for a first down?  Okay, so 10 yards?  Then how many times do you get to keep doing that till you get to the end zone?"

While I love playing and watching tennis, I have trouble faking an interest in any major league sport like football, baseball or basketball; let alone memorizing all those crazy stats!  Yeesh, I have trouble enough getting through helping my daughter with her 5th grade math homework and trying to regurgitate from my old brain, the difference between a prime and composite number!!  Whose got time for Sports Center?  

So, I digress, do sports fans find this annoying in a mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment