Thursday, October 7, 2010

Question of the Day: Guys, what do you think of the new "Big Bangs" haircut for women? Gals, what's your take on the "Cool Messy" (think Robert Pattinson) cut for guys?

Today was like any other; a Helter Skelter mad morning dash to get the kids fed, packed up and off to school.   As I threw my hair up into its routine, boring pony tail hold, I pondered if its possibly time for a hairstyle change.  I hear the "big bang" look is really in for women these days, but I have mixed feelings about bangs.  While I've never really preferred them on me, I've also yet to wear them as thick and full as the new look requires.  Maybe I would like them like that?  But what if I don't?  Ugh, that's a lot of hair to try to re-grow and would require limitations throughout the outgrowth process (ie. bangs too long to leave down, so you always have to clip them up, wearing a ball cap to disguise the blunt, bi-level layers, etc.)

Anyways, I digress...do most guys like this look?  I've heard mixed reviews but I think on the whole, most man prefer long, natural and flowing locks sans bangs.  I'm curious to find the results to my little informal poll here.

What about for the women?  What do y'all think of the new "cool messy" haircuts sported by the likes of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner?  Personally, I look at them and just wanna run my fingers all up in those lucious mane's of theirs'!   Hell, these guys were blessed with such amazing hair, they could practically rock any hairstyle and look amazing!  



Okay, let the tallying begin...

1 comment:

  1. You have a really nice forehead and hairline so I say no bangs for you.. but in all honesty, you would look great even bald so if you really want to try it, go for it.

    ReplyDelete