Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Question of the Day: Do most people have height restrictions or requirements with whom they date?

This comes up quite often in my line of business and I usually find that it's the woman that has the requirements versus the men. Most of my tall female clients/database members will not date someone who is shorter than themselves and many even have problems with men being the same height. I have a good male friend who once said, "I never questioned my height until I went on Match.com and saw how many women require men 6 feet tall or taller. I mean, migosh, it doesn't change me as a person that I'm only 5'9. It now gives me a complex!"

Do people have height restrictions or requirements with whom they date? Is a man comfortable dating someone taller; a woman someone shorter? What about if you are the same height until the woman puts on heels? This controversy recently came up again and it got me curious as to how many people would actually cast aside their potential soul mate due to height?

No comments:

Post a Comment