Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Question of the Day: Do people really enjoy sex on the beach?

Call me crazy but I don't find this concept alluring one iota. Oh...okay, maybe if there was a romantic candlelit dinner and a dreamy four poster bed involved, but other than that....not my thing. The only time I ever did this, it was literally eons ago but I still have vivid memories of sand ending up in places I didn't even know I had. Not only that, did you know sand chaffes when two people grope and grind together? Yeouch! I literally had small, painful red welts all over my frontside for a good couple of weeks afterwards! And I swear to God, it was at least a month before I could no longer feel those tiny little grains in some crevice or cavity of my body. Nice in fantasy; not so much in reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment