Friday, June 25, 2010

Question of the Day: What is the ONE thing you should never joke about with the opposite sex?


I onetime made a joke to a boyfriend about his future hair loss and let's just say...didn't go over so well.  I knew I'd made a huge faux pas when he got red in the face and became extremely irritable and barely spoke to me for the rest of the evening.  Whoopsie daisies!  I think balding and a paltry paycheck are the top two taboo topics to never joke about with guys.  I also find it really distasteful when they make passive aggressive remarks about how expensive something is that they're paying for (ie. dinner, movie, etc).  For women, well, that's easy, her weight!  My ex-husband used to think it was so funny when we'd be noshing on greasy junk food and he'd blurt out, "Don't chunk up on me!"  Wouldn't you agree that sometimes it's just better to bite your tongue than attempt to make your partner laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment