Friday, June 4, 2010

Question of the Day: What's the creepiest thing you discovered about an ex or current S/O?

Yesterday while enjoying my regular breezy coffee jaunt to the local Wawa listening contentedly to my favorite morning talk show, I suddenly became completely horrified with the d.j.'s announcement! Wait! Did I hear that right? Did he really just admit that he found out his girlfriend had been collecting his toenail and hair clippings and saving them in a scrapbook to memorialize??!! I KNOW, right????? O-M-G! Callers, then, started phoning in about some of the creepy things they had discovered about ex-flames or current significant others. Man, there are some messed up fetishes out there people!

So, I started to speculate over my own dating past and, yeah, I too have seen and heard some nutty things. The craziest, for sure, was when I was propostioned by a guy who wanted me to be his girlfriend whom he claimed would be cherished, treated like a princess and her every wish would be his command. Sounds "normal" enough right? Well here's the punchline: all those things as promised above, but only if she agreed to go out and sleep around with other men! Uh huh...that's right. He said having a girlfriend who had sex with random men and came home to him at the end of the day, was a part of who he was. That he literally needed his girlfriends to be "slutty".

When he talked about his last girlfriend and some of the things they did together, I asked him what happened with the two of them and how come they weren't still together? He said she fell for one of her bedroom beefcakes and that's when problems began to arise in their relationship. Uh...yah?? So, basically his girlfriends have to have playmates just for the sex and are not aloud to fall in love. And that once feelings arise, that's when they need to be kicked to the curb. And here's more, he said it was important to him that she take his money and go spend it on her little studmuffins; take him out to nice dinners, buy him trinkets, take him shopping, etc. Further, he was in the process of buying a shore house so that his new future woman could take her boytoys to it for fun get-away weekend trysts! (I'll spare you with the details of his preferring her arrival home er...not so "fresh" afterwards...)

I know, totally baffling right? Would you believe it if I told you there is an actual term for such a phenomenon? And that there are websites and clubs formed specifically for these types of relationships? It's called a "Cuckold" and takes on many forms. The basic premise, however, is that the woman is free to have sexual encounters outside of the relationship while the man remains monogomous, and sometimes even celibate. Anyways, that's all I got in my boring little repetoire. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment