Monday, June 21, 2010

Question of the Day: Who puts more emphasis on looks? Guys or girls?


I have this conversation at least twice a week, if not more.  I think you all would agree with me, that on average, it's the guys, right?  When I talk to single men about this topic, they say that personality is great and intelligence is a definite plus, BUT they have to get past the looks first in order to move forward.  I've said it before, I'll say it again:  ladies, when it comes to dating you have got to bring your A-game!  Men are quite simple and if you would like to date them, you must do everything you can to take care of yourself.  Go to the gym, get facials, have that Keratin treatment done on your hair you've been meaning to, use Crest Whitening Strips, dress appropriately for your body type and so on...

Look, I'm not saying that all guys are shallow, evil pigs and that you need to succumb to a plastic world that doesn't represent your inner-being.  But what I am saying is, feel your best!  After all, don't you notice that when you feel good about yourself and your appearance, you are happier and radiate that joy from the inside out?

No comments:

Post a Comment