Saturday, May 8, 2010

Question of the Day: Do you think having a significant other makes you fat?

We've all heard the phrase, "Fat, dumb and happy"; do you ever wonder if it was coined from having a romantic interest and becoming contented with each other? I always find that when I'm in a relationship, my eating patterns change a lot as there are usually late night dinners, trips to the local ice cream parlor, picnics in the park, Sunday brunches, etc. Some people, however, claim to actually lose weight when they're in-love because of the butterflies and excitement they feel. I'd have to say, though, that on the whole I find that most people gain weight when they've found a love interest as they settle into a carefree, sleepy little zone. In the past, how has having a significant other changed your eating habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment