Thursday, May 6, 2010

Question of the Day: What's your biggest pet peeve while on a date?

Well, I can certainly come up with several dating pet peeves, but my number one complaint would have to be when my date drones on and on, talking incessantly about himself! Ugh...enough already with the narcissism. I get it! You're great...wonderful...terrific...everyone should want to date you and be with you. In fact, what are you doing here with the likes of me when clearly you could be out with Megan Fox? And, it's just the icing on the cake when they add, "Oh listen to me go on and on. I don't want to talk about myself and my situation. Tell me about you?" And when you manage to eek out a mere tête-à-tête, he barrels right back in only to dominate the conversation yet again! Then adding insult to injury, afterwards when he drops me off and says, "Gee, I really like you and would like to see you again!" LIKE me?? Say whaaaat?? How do you even know because I don't recall uttering 5 words about myself all evening? Like me? Do you even know my name??

Eh em...hmm, thanks for letting me get that off my chest...

1 comment:

  1. that's one of the great fun things about dating people: AKA: the "I know why you're single!!!" game. They're so oblivious to their problems too. As you see, they dominate the conversation (probably just nervously trying to sell you, but it's a big failure nonetheless). Or, they tell you how they go on so many first dates, but it never works out (maybe because you're completely boring and are drenched in that Walmart perfume). I say enjoy the ride, see the sights. It's all part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete