Sunday, May 2, 2010

Question of the Day: What intimidates you about the opposite sex?

I consider myself fairly confident in my dating abilities; however, there are a few things that, admittedly, intimidate me about the opposite sex. If I'm sitting across the table from an attractive, intelligent and engaging man and he flashes me a smile full of keyboard-white teeth, I go weak in the knees. I don't know what it is about a confident man that has a pearly white grimace that makes me all aquiver, but it's definitely enough to shake up my game. I've also noticed the tendency to get a little nervous when a man has a piercing stare, especially after asking me an intense or probing question. And if that stare happens to behold crystal blue eyes, forggetaboutid!! I'm done! Next thing I know, I'm stumbling over my words, dropping forks, spilling my water and giggling like a neurotic schoolgirl!

So, what characteristics intimidate you about the opposite sex?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing a woman does physically will intimidate me too much, but one thing that throws a lot of guys, including myself, is the *Perfect* Ex. You know, it's like, "I'm so happy to be rid of Rex. He was always annoying me with his medical school blabber, or his rock climbing. and I soooo didn't want to hear anything more about the investment company he started with his friend." Enough. I get it. He was all man and then some. As well as a patient, skilled and indefatigable lover. Sheesh. Stop.

    ReplyDelete