Thursday, July 29, 2010

Question of the Day: If you could be with anyone in the world who would it be? Why?


My vote's easy, Brad Pitt.  Every movie I've ever watched him in, I've made a solemn vow that this time I won't fall for him by the end of it.  And alas, every time I fail...miserably!  I mean, hello???  Legends of the Fall?  C'mon, the producer knew casting him as Tristan Ludlow would lure women by the droves to see a shirtless, muscle ripped Brad Pitt riding horseback across the Rocky Mountains of Montana, as his long hair flowed effortlessly in the wind.  What was the movie about anyway?

Aside from his beauty, he also seems like a good person as well.  He cares about poverty stricken countries and giving back where he can.  Okay, minus all the kids (Oh...and uhh...yeah, that pesky wife of his, what's-her-name) I'd walk across hot coals and sleep on razor blades to be with him!  Can anyone blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment