Friday, July 2, 2010

Question of the Day: What do you think about partners who "check out" other people when they are with their S/O's?

If I'm being honest, I have a real aversion to guys that do this when I'm on their arm.  I find it insulting and disrespectful no matter their contentions that they have the right to "window shop!"  Granted, it's human nature to be attracted to different people and your significant other will not be the last person on Earth you will ever have eyes for, but don't do it right in front of your dates for Godsakes!  Some people justify their mates' wandering eyes by saying, "It's fine because they're going home with me," but I believe this is a defense mechanism and their way of reconciling what honestly bothers them, in their own minds.  When I'm with someone, even though realistically I know I won't be the last person he will ever desire, a real man is one that makes me feel as though I'm the only woman in the room.  I'm the only woman in his world worth doting on.  Not only will he be going home with me at the end of the night, but his undivided and loyal attention will be much better appreciated when we do get home!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment